Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pool Planning

I was talking to my mom the other day and she said that she and my dad are thinking of putting in a pool in the yard of their house. I'm not sure if she's totally serious about it or if this is just the cold and snowy winter talking, but I love to swim so I'm definitely on board with the idea.

I told my mom that I'd do a little bit of research for her, so I've started looking into the various pool options out there. I'm sticking with above ground pools because I think that would be the best option for them based on price and the place in the yard where it would go. There are a lot of affordable options out there, and there are also equipment packages available so that you can get up and running quickly. So I think that we can find something that's durable and will look nice and last a long time while also being a good value.

We've still got a lot of research and planning to do, but hopefully this summer I'll be hanging out poolside. Tropical umbrella drinks at my house!

No comments: