Sunday, February 6, 2011

Picnic Planning

I've been counting the days until this cold, snowy winter is over. To help with the seasonal depression, I've already started making some fun plans for the spring and summer. My cousin and I have been talking about throwing a really big family party this summer. There are a few graduations and birthdays in our family that we could celebrate all at once at one big event.

We were thinking of doing an outdoor party, like a big picnic. In the process of researching it, we've learned that there actually is such a thing as picnic catering - companies that specialize in catering picnics, whether they're for family reunions or company picnics. (It totally makes sense that a company like this exists, but I've never planned this type of event so I never really thought about it.)

Now that we know that this option is out there, we're seriously considering it. Our family is scattered around New York and New Jersey, so it's really convenient that they've got picnic catering NY and picnic catering NJ options as far as locations go. They also have a lot of great options to work with as far as food, entertainment, and other amenities. It definitely sounds appealing to have someone else take care of the planning and to not have to run around like crazy taking care of things during the actual event. I'm thinking that this definitely seems like the way to go...Now I just have to wait for the snow to melt.

1 comment:

BBQ Caterers said...

I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.