Monday, February 7, 2011

Modern Medicare

I've been helping my grandfather research some stuff related to his health care costs, and I've learning something important. Medicare is confusing! He needs to get Medicare Supplement Insurance (you know, those extra insurance plans that cover all of the things that Medicare doesn't), so I've been looking for some websites that have information that can help me figure things out.

I found this site that has a lot of great info and is designed to help you find the Medicare supplement plan for you. It lays out the basics and tells you about some of the different plans that are available - and there's nothing sketchy either, it's all plans by well-known and trusted insurance providers like Mutual of Omaha, and the medicare supplement insurance plans.

At this site you can get a free quote and there's even a phone number you can call to talk to someone about your questions and get a free consultation. With something as important as this, it's great to find a resource that can help me stay on the right track. If I can help him find a plan that works for him, and maybe even help him save a little money in the process, it will definitely be a good thing.

No comments: