Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fun in NYC

A friend of mine is coming to visit me in a few months. I'm really excited that he's coming. And I'm really really excited that this sucky cold weather will probably be over by the time he gets here.

I'm looking forward to hanging out and doing some New York City tourist stuff with him. And he's gay, so I'm sure we'll end up hitting a few gay bars and clubs too. I actually had to research that a little bit - it's been awhile since I was in the NYC gay scene. Or the club scene in general, for that matter. (Yeah, I'm totally old and I don't know what's hip and hot and cool anymore. Okay, I'll stop now.)

Luckily there's this cool site called Gay Travel Buddy that has great info about the gay scenes in various cities across the country. I used it when I was in the Las Vegas Area last fall and it was really helpful. So I'm going to check out their NYC info so that I'll be a more prepared hostess when my friend comes. I'm counting the days!

No comments: