Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bea Arthur

Guest post from: Denver Stephens

I have been watching the show Golden Girls for years now. It's one of my favorite shows to watch and I have every single episode on DVD. In fact, my family purchased a DVR kit for me the last time it was my birthday. I used the DVR to record all of my favorite shows and am now able to watch them whenever I like. I especially love watching Golden Girls on my DirectStarTV and recording it again to watch over and over again. I've seen almost every episode hundreds of times and I can never seem to get tired of them. Most people would more than likely get tired of a particular show after only a few episodes. But for me, it's just one of those things that I love watching all of the time.

Golden Girls has to be my all time favorite show to watch. I can normally be found watching it almost every single day. My favorite character on the show has to be Dorothy. She's just one of those characters that is completely fun and entertaining. I can never get tired of watching episodes where Dorothy is apart of the fun. She's just fantastic to watch in almost anything that she stars in. I was still upset to hear that Bea Arthur passed away a few months ago since I adored her as an actress.

No comments: