Saturday, January 29, 2011

Super Bowl Fun

It's almost time for the Super Bowl! Which means that sports radio, football fans, online sports betting sites, advertisers, and buffalo wing makers everywhere are in full swing. My team didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year, but of course I'm still going to go to a Super Bowl party to watch the game...and the ads, which seem to get even more attention sometimes.

I'm rooting for the Packers, because I'm not a big fan of the Steelers. (I'm also not a big fan of Brett Favre, so I think it would be extra funny to see the Packers win for that reason.) But I don't think I'll be betting on the game this year, since my predictions so far this season haven't exactly been right on. But if you are going to be, be sure to brush up on your sports betting tips and tricks first. (And also check to see what's legal where you live, of course.) I remember being blown away by all of the sports betting action going on the first time I went to Las Vegas.

So who do you think it's going to be? Packers or Steelers? Give me your predictions!

No comments: