Monday, January 17, 2011

Skin Care Resolutions

I don't really obsess over New Year's resolutions, but I do choose a few things that I want to try to work on throughout the year. This year one of the things that I want to do is improve my skin care regimen. It's something that I'm usually pretty lazy about, so I figure that now is a good time to try to change that, especially since cold winter weather can be hard on your skin anyway.

Of course, one of the issues with a project like this is just figuring out where to start. There are so many different lines of skin care products out there that it can be hard to decide what to choose. And some of them can be on the expensive side, but you don't want to waste money on something that isn't going to work. So I've asked a few friends and done a little research to find something that might work for me.

One of the companies that I've heard good things about is Murad. One of my friends raved about their acne products, which interests me since I still get occasional breakouts. (I've also heard good things about their gel for age spots - that's not really an issue for me but it's still good to know that people have good luck with their products.) They've got some good special offers going on right now for the new year, so I think I'm going to go ahead and order some products and try them out. Maybe I'll update after I get my stuff and let everyone know what I think.

Has anyone tried Murad? Did you like their stuff? Or just have any general tips or recommendations for me? I need all the help that I can get.

No comments: