Friday, December 31, 2010

Kathy Griffin on New Year's Eve

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

Kathy Griffin is the best New Years Eve host to come along in many years. I look forward to watching CNN this year and seeing her drop the ball with Anderson Cooper. Nothing is as funny as watching her give Anderson Cooper a run for his money. I love seeing him turn red at her jokes and innuendos. The other New Year's Eve shows are boring and hosted by people that are not as funny. I would rather spend my time watching a quality comedian and one that is not afraid to push the issues. Comedians have been too afraid lately to say what is on their mind. I love people that stand up for their right to be funny without being politically correct.

This year I will be watching Kathy Griffin on TVByDirect and enjoying my signal without interruptions. Nothing beats having fun entertainment and being able to enjoy a quiet New Years Eve. As you count down to 2011, please be safe and have a great New Year. Lets hope this next year brings everyone peace and joy and financial stability.

No comments: