Friday, November 12, 2010

My new favorite author

Guest post written by Molly Wright

No matter what I watch or read, it just has to include some humor. So when my cousin who has the same taste in books as me suggested that I give reading some Christopher Moore books a try, I trusted him.

I went online with my ClearTVBundle to buy one of his books and it took me a while to pick out which book I was going to buy because he has so many that have so many great reviews. But I finally picked a few and ordered them.

The first Christopher Moore book that I read was The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove, which is about when a town psychiatrist puts everyone on placebos instead of antidepressants and a sea monster terrorizes the same town after a blues singer wakes him up. To say the least, it's hilarious. I think that I'm going to be reading just books by him for a while, because I can't get enough with just this one book. But they're so easy to read that I don't think it will take all that long.

No comments: