Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday Shopping: Shoes!

It's officially holiday shopping season, and I've been having fun checking out all of the great deals that are out there. Of course, the priority is getting all of the gifts that I want to give to my family and friends, but sometimes I can't resist doing a little shopping for myself too. It's just too easy to justify with so many sales and specials going on.

One of my favorite things to shop for is shoes, and one of my favorite sites for that is Zappos.com. They've got a great selection, good customer service, and free shipping. (Always a plus.) So I'm easily distracted from my holiday shopping and I'm currently looking at shoes for myself.

Love these Cole Haan boots:



Boots are definitely my weakness, but I like Cole Haan shoes in general because they're good quality. Some of them can be a little on the expensive side for me, but I think sometimes they're worth the investment because they're classic styles that go with everything and they'll last me a long time. Of course, if I can get a pair on sale and get free shipping too, I'm totally okay with that.

And I may be able to work in some holiday shopping after all, because there's also a Cole Haan Kids line of shoes. Look at these adorable little things:


And if I'm going to order some shoes as a gift, then it's okay to get something for myself, right? I mean, it's not like I'm going to have to pay more for shipping, thanks to the awesomeness of Zappos. I love holiday shopping.

No comments: