Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is it summer yet?

I'm way too excited about summer coming. It's not even technically spring yet, but it's been so nice the last few days that I'm just really getting for beach season! I love the summer so much... swimming and tanning and beach volleyball.


And right now, it's a very special season that I like to call "shopping-for-beach-season season"! Yes, that's right, it's time to shop for beach apparel! Fun!!

Unlike most people, I really don't mind swimsuit shopping... because I'm just so happy thinking about going to the beach! And with swimsuits comes coverups and shorts and beach hats and sunglasses and flip flops and tote bags! Love it. I'm obsessed with shopping almost as much as I'm obsessed with summer.

I found a website for this really cool store called A Shore Thing. No, it's not in New Jersey, haha (and it has nothing to do with Snookie's novel of the same name) although a lot of the items would be appropriate for hanging at the Jersey Shore.

Look how cute this stuff is!





This year I've decided to move beyond just lounging on the beach getting a tan... I already found myself a hot surfer (yummy) to give me surfing lessons this summer.  Another excuse to shop... because now I need surfing apparel. (I'm not crazy enough to shop for a surf board just yet... but if I get good enough, you know I'm getting my own for next summer!)

What gets you excited about the summer coming?

No comments: