Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting the Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

My cell phone contract is expiring next month, so I've started looking into my options once it does. Once of the companies that I've researched that I really like is Straight Talk.  You can get unlimited monthly service (including calls, text, picture messaging, and web) for only $45.  I don't know about you, but that's a lot less than I'm currently paying, and who doesn't love saving money?  I've practically spent it on makeup and shoes already. (I'm very serious about my budget.)

Another thing I like is that they have the All You Need Plan as an option, where you get 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data. I do a ton of texting and I'm constantly checking email and social networks from my phone, so the more I can get for a reasonable price, the better.  And they have great coverage plus phones from manufacturers that I like and trust like LG, all with no contracts required and none of those random extra fees that can sneak up on you. It's pretty much everything you need.

They also have a prepaid calling service for international long distance calls, so I can call a friend who lives outside the country without breaking the bank. They have a great selection of phones available, including smart phones.  I guess you could say that I might be falling hook, line and sinker for Straight Talk.

Does anyone have any experience with Straight Talk? Let me know in the comments!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: