Thursday, July 28, 2011

Get Unlimited With NET10

This post brought to you by Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.

My cell phone contract is expiring next month, so I've been doing a little bit of research into my options.  One of the companies that I've been impressed with is NET10, especially after watching this interview with a real NET10 customer.

They have a plan called NET10 Unlimited that looks really promising.  For just $50 a month you get nationwide coverage with unlimited talk, text, and data.  I can't live without unlimited testing and I'm constantly using my phone for email and social networking, so this is the kind of plan that I need, and I love how affordable it is.

Another thing I like is that there are no contracts, and you can even switch plans from month to month depending on what your needs are. (You can buy airtime online or right from your phone.) Love that.  They've got a good selection of affordable phones from well-known manufacturers like LG and Motorola.  My last few phones have been LGs and I really like them, so it's good to know that I could stick with them if I decide to make the switch to NET10.

I think it's safe to say that when it comes to my current cell phone plan vs. NET10, I see the Light. For more info on NET10, check out their Facebook and Twitter pages (or this cute NET10 commercial). And if you have an experience with NET10, definitely leave a comment and let me know how you like it.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: