Saturday, June 18, 2011

Getting Well With Walgreens

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

I was visiting my mom the other day when I suddenly started to feel a bad headache coming on. I'm prone to migraines, but I didn't have any of the headache medicine that I usually take with me.  My mom offered me some Walgreens brand extra strength pain reliever, saying that it always worked well for her aches and pains.  I don't have much experience with Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, so I was a little bit skeptical, but my head also really really hurt so I gave it a try.

I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised. My headache was gone in no time, and I was even more interested when my mom told me how much she had paid for the product at Walgreens. It was definitely a big savings over the brand name migraine medication that I usually depend on.  When I did a little more research, I was even more impressed, because I learned that every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product that you buy helps to support the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™, which works to bring free preventative health care and other health and wellness services to local communities. The services are provided in various ways, such as vouchers that you can redeem in stores and through the National Urban League Health & Wellness Tour.

If you're interested in Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products and the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™, you can learn more at walgreens.com/waytowell. You should also check out the giveaways that several bloggers have going on right now for Walgreens Gift Cards. Who doesn't love a good giveaway, right? And if anyone has any other product recommendations for me, let me know. I'm always open to trying new things.

Advertisement

Pharmacist

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: