Monday, April 18, 2011

Moving to Texas?

My cousin is planning on moving sometime later this year. The only catch is that she hasn't decided on where to move yet. There are a few different parts of the country on her life, from Arizona to North Carolina, and she's been weighing the pros and cons of each.

I've been helping her with her research a little bit because it's interesting to me to check out so many different communities across the country. For example, she's considering a few places in Texas, including the Dallas area. I've only been on one brief trip to Texas in my life and it's not an area of the country that I'm super familiar with, so it's kinda fun to look at Dallas homes for sale and see what's out there.

Of course, since there are so many real estate websites out there these days, I was able to find a site that focuses on Dallas Real Estate. I've been going through all of the listings and sending my favorites to my cousin. (I'm sure she really appreciates my "help", but you know how it is when you start window shopping.) In some ways the Dallas homes for sale aren't that different from many of the homes that are available in the area where I live, but of course then there are all of the ways that things differ, from the prices to the schools to the weather. And with all of the real estate listings that I've looked at so far, I think I'll be very prepared if and when I ever decide to move myself.

No comments: