Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Practicing for the Halloween party

Guest post written by Kaylie Turner

When it comes ot most things in life, I tend to do stuff at teh last minute. And that honestly works for me, but if it's something that I'm really excited about, I'll actually plan for it ahead of time. That's the case with Halloween.

We always host a Halloween party every year and that's one of the things that I take a lot of care planning. I was online with my wireless internet service a few days ago trying to come up with some recipes for us to fix for it and am really excited because I found some that I think will be really different.

Now we don't have kids and a lot of our friends don't either, so we're going to be serving alcohol at our party and i found some good drink recipes. Some of those are shooter recipes that have all kinds of crazy Halloween themed names, like The Devil's Tequila Furnace, which frankly just sounds a little crazy. I think we're going to have a really good time.

No comments: