Friday, October 29, 2010

Losing weight together

Guest post written by Miriam Sloop

Every once in a while I'll get really into a workout routine and be really enthusiastic about it. But then if something happens that won't let me continue to do it and if I even miss a few days for some reason like a project at work or getting a cold for a few days, then I'll get out of the routine of the work out and stop doing it. I don't want that to happen that again.

So this time I'm getting my teenage daughter on board because she's been talking abotu how she wants to start some good exercise habits before she goes off to college. I got to looking online with our clear tv bundle about some easy exercise things that we could do together.

I found this one really great web site that has all kinds of workout instructions and routines on free videos that you can stream right on it. Me and my daughter have tried it out with yoga and pilates which are more of my speed and kickboxing, which I think is her preferred method of exercise.

No comments: